ATC Traffic is an accredited traffic management company catering to the construction, events and film industries. With over 15 years of experience, we are a leading traffic management and control company. Your search for traffic control companies in Victoria ends here.
No matter what your traffic management needs are, we’ve got you covered. Whether it’s a road closure, lane closure, traffic management or setting up a detour, we can cater to your specific requirements.
Got a public event that requires pedestrian management? Perhaps you are scheduling a construction work and need help managing the traffic? Simply get in touch with our team and we will take care of everything from plans to permits to traffic controllers and everything in between.
Our Traffic Control Management Services
- Traffic Control – At ATC Traffic, we’re committed to minimising the risk to motorists, road workers and pedestrians by coming up with effective traffic control measures. Put together by a team experienced in every aspect of traffic control management, we will customise your plan to suit your project and the surrounding environment. Our services include pedestrian management, event traffic control, work zone traffic control and more.
- Traffic Management Planning – Traffic control plans are essential for work zones near roads or pedestrian pathways. In fact, a professionally designed traffic management plan is mandatory as part of the permit process. ATC Traffic can design a plan that not only meets the approval of the authorities but also helps minimise the on-site risk for your organisation and the general public.
- Traffic Control Equipment Hire – ATC Traffic offers a range of reliable and safe traffic management equipment for hire to companies across Melbourne and Victoria. With an inventory of more than 500 traffic control items for hire, we have an expansive and versatile range of equipment for hire. Our traffic control equipment for hire includes TMAs, VMS boards, signage boards, portable traffic lights, water barriers, arrow boards and more.
- Electrical Spotters – Qualified electrical spotters help reduce the risk of workers making contact with overhead power lines and underground assets. Any damage could result in significant injury to equipment, workers and resulting in huge financial liability for your organisation. ATC Traffic has a team of accredited electrical spotters to oversee the operation of your equipment, vehicles and plant in the vicinity of power lines.
- Safety First – We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment for your workers whilst maintaining safe road conditions for the general public. Our comprehensive safety management plans and systems ensure your work zone is safe for everyone.
- 24/7 Service – We provide on-call traffic management services across Victoria. We also provide 24/7 emergency traffic control services, assuring a fast response time.
- Professional Traffic Guidance – Our traffic specialists provide site inspections, create relevant traffic management schemes and arrange the permits from the council.
- Risk Assessments – Our proactive approach to identifying risks helps us to minimise them. We are always on the lookout for innovative and creative traffic control measures.